Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

more Christmas favorites

I know in the beginning of the month I shared how digging through stockings on Christmas morn is one of my fave Christmas traditions. Stockings are so fun but it is more nostalgic for me than anything else and is why I keep that tradition going. Since being married to Micah one of my new favorite traditions during the season is to hang the ornaments on the tree. I know you're thinking it's because he proposed to me using an ornament to hide my ring in (shared that story here) but it's actually so much more than that. Though hanging the proposal ornament is quite special for us, we actually have memories scattered throughout our tree. Since our honeymoon we decided to collect ornaments on all of our many travels. So each year we get to unfold one memory after another and reminisce on all the wonderful trips we've taken together! 
There are lots more Christmas favorites I'd love to share but instead I thought it would be fun to find out what my gorgeous sponsors love most about this time of year! 
Enjoy and Happy Wednesday!
Hi there! It's nice to meet all your pretty faces. I'm Kim, the girl behind Oh, Sweet Joy! - a lifestyle blog and handmade shop duo that is sure to bring some joy into your life. My favorite thing about the Christmas season is the abundance of SWEETS and the lavish family time. It's such an amazing season of spending time with loved ones, while celebrating the birth of our Savior. We sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus every year on Christmas eve at Memaw's with all the cousins. Most of us are all grown up now, but that doesn't stop us! 

Hi there! I’m Jac, wife to Brian, momma to Grayson and soon to arrive babE Rory. I blog over at babEblessings where I share about the journey God has me on as a mother and wife. There are so many things I love about this season, but I think the one thing I’m looking forward to the most is coming home from church on Christmas Eve and getting into our Christmas pjs and spending the next days just the 3 of us, well 3.5 of us. That and the fact that we seem to have hot apple cider in abundance and babE Rory seems to love the stuff.
Hi my name is Kimmie and I blog at Sugar and Dots. My favorite thing about the holiday is food. I mean gifts. I mean...umm. Something that doesn't make me sound fat or greedy. You can read more here.

I'm Nicole blogger and designer of The Style Hatch. For the past 3 years (since I was pregnant with Liam) we have taken pictures in the same spot when we go over to my in laws. I'm excited to continue this and watch as our family grows. Now that Liam is starting to understand a little bit about the importance of Christmas, I can't wait to really be able to begin traditions with him in the years to come as we teach him about how much our the birth of our Savior and to also celebrate advent with fun activities! 
Hey there! I'm Carly and I blog over at Lipgloss and Crayons! My favorite thing about Christmas is seeing how much fun it is for kids.  As a teacher, I hear about Christmas for MONTHS.  Kids write about their wish lists, prepare for the holiday show, and bring each other gifts.  Their excitement is contagious, and it's a ton of fun to be reminded of the joy that the season brings every year.

Hi y'al, my name is Alissa and I blog over at Rags to Stitches! One of my favorite things about christmas is driving around town at night with the family looking at Christmas lights. We've had this tradition since Katelyn was born, and even though her first Christmas she was only 6 months old and was fast asleep before we drove by the first home, we knew it was a memory we wanted to create for our children every year. So usually during the week before Christmas, we get all bundled up in our jammies, hop in the car and drive around ooohhhing and ahhhhing at Christmas lights in all the neighborhoods by our home. Now that our littles are so much older it's so fun to not only see, but hear their excitement. It makes me so grateful for my amazing family and for our Savior who came to earth so that we can live full and rich lives in Him. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You just reminded me that I have NOTHING for stockings yet!! XOXOX Hope you are doing well pretty girl!