Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Special Treat from Lipgloss & Crayons!

You guys!!!! I'm so excited to have a special someone one my happy space sharing some sweet sweetness with you all today. She is beautiful inside and out and have had the privilege of having her sweet blog grace my sidebar this month! Make sure to show her some love and head on over to her fab blog once you've checked out what she has in store for you here! 
Meet the fabulous Carly of Lipgloss and Crayons!!
Hello Take the Cannoli readers, I'm super excited to be here today! I got to hear Natalie speak at a blog conference a few months back and fell in love with her.....I was already a reader but hearing her speak about using her blog for a greater good?? Now I'm obsessed.

I'm Carly, and I own a little space in the world called Lipgloss & Crayons.  I teach fourth grade at an inner city school in the City of Angels, and am married to a rockstar (aka professional musician).  We met at church on Valentine's Day, and got engaged at the church Christmas Tea ten months later.  My blog talks about my love of fashion, great food, fun beauty tips, and a bit of the rock and roll lifestyle.


I know we are all hustling to make it to a million holiday parties, and need to bring a tasty treat to each one!


Here are a few of my favorites.......



What are your favorite holiday treats? Stop by Lipgloss & Crayons and share them with me!

Have a wonderful holiday season,


No comments: