But while I'm away I wanted to let you in on some good stuff. I don't know if you noticed last week but there is a great line up of peeps on my sidebar this month. Lots of good reads and lots of great shopping to be had. So if your stopping in, hop on over to my sidebar and visit some (or all) of those lovelies.
In the meantime I helped round up some of my fave posts from them below.
1. Kim over at Oh Sweet Joy has a hilarious tutorial vlog HERE of how to tie your scarves (which you all will benefit from especially as we approach fall and can now transition your summer scarves into something even more fabulous)
2. Be encouraged by this post HERE from Alissa at Rags to Stitches who shares about her journey for His glory.
4. Drool over these photos HERE of my all time favorite Black & White cookies (recipe included) from Jacqui over at Baby Boy Bakery
5. Have fun checking out Heather's Mani Monday over at Glitter & Gloss and get all kinds of nail art inspiration!
6. Are you running on empty these days? You will find comfort in this post HERE from Laura of Bits of Splendor about Finding Rest.
7. Whether you hate football season or love it, Ashley from The Vanilla Tulip's post HERE of survival tips for you wifeys of coaches or football fanatics is a must read!
9. Laura from Our Reflection shares a bit about breaking out of her shell HERE and what God is revealing to her through that.
10. And lastly get your shoppin' on at some of my fave shops! To die for dresden clutches from Sand and Starfish, must have embroidered pendant necklaces from The Hollie Rogue, the best customizable day planner you'll ever own from Much Ado About You, beautiful inspirational prints (that need to be displayed in every room of your house) from Pen and Paint, and for delightfully unique gifts stop by Aubrey Plays for some new treasures! (speaking of Aubrey you may want to stop in tomorrow for the sweetest lil' giveaway ever)
And just a reminder, the giveaway for the sold out "Choose Joy" hoop is still going strong over HERE and a new giveaway happening for the "enjoy the little things" hoop is happening HERE right now!
Make sure you check back here tomorrow for something really special you won't want to miss!