Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Oreo Truffle Recipe

so if you read my last post you know why I'm sharing this recipe. 
If not you should go read it, it's short I promise

These small morsels pack some major flavor and are hands down one of the easiest treats to make.

What You Need:
1 package of Oreos (knock off brand will suffice, I used Joe's O's)
1 8 oz. block Cream Cheese
White melting chocolate (I used the vanilla flavored Quickmelts this time)

and that's it. three ingredients. now go make you some.
(please note: I'm not a big fan of oreos, nor do I like white chocolate, but man these are like cookies'n'cream goodness in your mouth, so if you're like me and don't care for two of these three ingredients you will still love them, pinky swear. And if not don't worry everyone else around you will gobble them up)

 Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow I would totally KILL for one of these right now!

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh my yumminess! These look good! I am having a Feature Friday linky party and I would love for you to link this up.

Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/05/feature-friday-linky-party-southern_24.html