Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

DIY Fall Facial

If it wasn't obvious by now, I'm a little obsessed with fall which translates to I LOVE pumpkin anything. Today I'm excited to share with you a Pumpkin Facial Mask I came across here and tried out last night. Let me set the scene. Burning my pumpkin clove candle, relaxing to good music, scouring Pinterest for inspiration, nibbling on pumpkin bread. All the while having my face replenished with a Pumpkin Mask which not only smells (and tastes) yummy but is full of vitamins your skin can benefit from.So whether a Fall fan or not, embrace this seasons most popular Veggie (or fruit depending on who you ask) and whip up this treat and have yourself a Pumpkin Pampering Party!
click image to enlarge 
Mixture will keep for approximately three weeks in a tightly sealed container
When your mixture is ready
Apply a thin layer over your CLEAN face
 Let it sit for 5 minutes
Wash and pat dry. 

I hope you can take a few minutes away from the grind this week to make sure you have some quite time for yourself.
What better way to start off your day this season with a pumpkin facial while doing your devotion. Let God restore your soul and this mask restore your face.

Matthew 11:28-30 "...and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

2 comments:

Kristi and Ken said...

Nat- I just don't know many people who can look have pumpkin all over their face and still look as stinking cute as you! Very fierce pics :-)

Vintage is for Lovers said...

I love this DIY! When I worked in the spa industry, our pumpkin peel was one of our best sellers! The natural ingredients in pumpkin are amazing exfoliators for the skin! And your pics are very entertaining! Great post Nat! xo Samantha