Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Mondays Maid Simple: Mommy's Helper

Todays tip will most likely not be pertinent to most of you because you all have fancy schmancy upgraded bathtubs but for me, this new find has got me doing cartwheels (if I could do them that is) Although I love our vintage abode it lacks greatly in the master bathroom with only a standing shower. With all its original tile and all its slippery goodness I find myself loathing when I have to shave. Yesterday I ran into the same problem I do every time I go to shave my legs, I have my foot propped into the corner and just as I lather up and have a good line going with my fresh razor scrapping away my hair my foot slips and I nearly kill myself! I swore I wouldn't let that happen again so I wrapped my wet hair in a towel and sat in front of the computer and searched the internet for a solution while my heart rate slowed down after my near death experience. I was shocked that within the first few seconds of my search I found this.
Mommy's Helper Safe Foot Rest
The name alone captured me. I mean God knows I have like two seconds to take a shower and shaving is a luxury these days so any help this mommy can get she will take. Now we can only hope that this contraption actually works and that it will hold my weight and not go snapping off the wall and making my shaving dilemma an even bigger disaster.
And while I'm turning yet another Monday Maid Simple into a mommy moment I thought I'd share a few pics of my loves.


sharing Doritos, you can't get more love than that

lounging by the pool has been one of my fave summer loves
the above photos were all courtesy of Davey

my girl
my boys
look at his rolly goodness
we have been on a rainbow sherbet kick these days and like I always say... no day is complete without a tasty treat!


2 comments:

jennifer said...

Her hair is getting so long! Squish some of those rolls for me! Miss you guys. Why do we never talk like we used to? :(

Minuet Raven said...

Your kids are getting so big! Love the picture of you and your dog ;)

Still love your blog!
<3