Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Cross Country Cookin': Sausage Balls

What a perfect Super Bowl recipe Jenn sent me this week. Salty, Savory and Super easy! Considering I was finding treasures at the flea market this morning before picking up the fam for church I really didn't leave myself much time to prepare my normal Super Bowl fares. This recipe saved me! I was excited to make this and even more excited to taste it! Hope it is a hit amongst everyone else, because it definitely scored big with us Ensors'. Seriously considered just keeping this goodness for us and picking up something store bought for the party. I know, so pregnant right?

Sausage Ball Recipe

1 lb. Jimmy Dean Sausage (regular or hot)
2 C. Bisquick
2 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Prep:
Preheat oven 350
Throw all ingredients into the food processor until well blended. Form into balls and place onto greased baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes.

Enjoy!

Oh and about the flea market, I found some awesome finds! Super excited to put them in our new home. For now they will be placed in the garage with all of our other boxes and furniture until we are settled.
See what Jenn whipped up for her recipe this week.

2 comments:

Moon & Little said...

mmm, I could probably make a veggie version. They make a veggie sausage in a tube called "gimme lean".
I am not much of a fan but my husband loves that stuff, I think he will be soooo stoked on this recipe!

Thanks for sharing!!

xo

Samantha Savage Breit said...

What did you find at the flea market? Do tell. I was there too. Funny I didn't run into you! :)