Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Lipstick & Rouge

Yes my little blog has been revamped, finally! After three years of the standard layout I felt it time I give my cyber space journal some umph. Amazing what little it needed to be brought back to life. A little lipstick and rouge is all. I would like to give a shout out to a miss Molly for doin' her thang and revamping my page! You can find her here: http://ellieandaudrey.blogspot.com/
I will hopefully be blogging much more likeI used to in the oldin' days, but will also be bringing in some new flare...more on that to come. Once I return back to reality and out of the beautiful Ruidoso mountains I will post of all our family Christmas festivities. Hope you all enjoyed your holiday and are just as excited to ring in the New Year as I am.
Oh and Micah said I should explain the new title of my blog for those that might not understand. A favorite quote of mine from an all time classic film "Leave the gun, take the Cannoli" is where it derived from. I interpret that as take what's important and move on. Plus it shows that even in a tough mafia filled world that pastries are king! If you still don't know what I'm talking about you need to go watch The Godfather trilogy right now. Go. Seriously. watch it.

Smooches!
Nat

1 comment:

Kristi and Ken said...

This looks AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!!