Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

1 month

That's right folks, Elsie turned 1 month old yesterday! I had this sad realization that I will now be counting her age in months instead of weeks, it has gone by too quickly. I feel like I just brought her home. She is growing stronger everyday and it surprises me how much she is doing for being so small. She is holding her head up longer, pushing her self up with her legs, smiling so much more and even starting to become a little chatterbox. She is incredibly sweet and continues to melt my heart everyday. I always knew children were a blessing from the Lord but didn't realize how much until I had my own. God is good.
I must warn you the following pictures will melt your heart.
She puckers her lips like this all the time. Her little monkey face.
Holding her head up
Look at that smile... look at that belly!

3 comments:

Kristi and Ken said...

She is soooo adorable! I love the little pucker face she is making- that's too cute! Thanks for the post- new pictures of Elsie always make my day!

Micah Ensor said...

THATS IT, I CANT TAKE IT, IM COMING HOME AND NEVER LEAVING THE HOUSE AGAIN!

jennifer said...

Stop Growing up right now! Wait till I can see you first!