Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Micah's B-day Part II

So Saturday morning came around and we had our traditional Birthday breakfast with the Quiggle's. This time it was a little more special because our good friend Bill was in town from New York and so he was able to join us for the morning festivities.By festivities I mean consuming mass amounts of coffee while enjoying witty banter from each other.
Normally birthday breakfast can go on for hours but I had to cut it short because Micah and I had another obligation. His second birthday gift from me (the first was the watch) was a wine tasting tour in the Temecula Wineries. We considered this one of the top ten things we have done together. I mean you know how many adventures Micah and I go on and this was by far one of our faves.
Micah got corked for his birthday!Friends we made along the way...

No comments: