Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Official Blogger

I realized without a MySpace account or a Blog I am completely out of touch with the rest of the world. After countless efforts of trying to create a MySpace page I have come to accept that my own blog will do just fine. I have decided that this will be like a journal for me. I have never really written down my thoughts. I remember trying to start a journal when I was younger, I thought it was cool but it never went anywhere. Just a few years ago I began writing in one. I thought it would be neat for my future children to see what was going on in my life or what major events happened while growing up, (while growing old really.) I actually ran across that journal while preparing for a garage sale just a few months back, and, well...basically there were only four entries and they were boring. We will see how committed I am to actually typing out my thoughts. I have every intention in doing so but I get distracted very easily, especially while on the computer. Even writing this short blog entry has taken me an hour because while typing something, I had a thought which triggered another thought and next thing you know I am shopping online. Not really shopping, more like browsing. Anyway, the point is I will update this as often as I can so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Micah Ensor said...

The blog looks great babe! Im anxious to hear more about what you think about when you are at work.

Ashley said...

Hey love!!! I will make you a myspace if you want me to!! haha!! I made andrew, moms, dads, some of my friends, and non the less mine!!! ;) HEHE Love ya!
~Ashley