Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

TGIF

I am not talking about the restaurant famous for their Jack Daniels glaze sauce. I am referring to the actual day. FRIDAY! Say it with me now, "Thank God it's Friday." I truly do thank Him, for giving me the strength to get through another work week and for the wonderful weekend I have to look forward to. Every other day in the week I struggle to get out of bed, but it is different on Fridays. I have a little more pep in my step. I am excited to get the day over with so the weekend can start. I have a new found appreciation for the weekend. I enjoy staying up late on Friday nights only to sleep in on Saturdays. I love being able to cuddle with my precious husband and not have to worry about anything except getting the backyard cleaned up for our next BBQ. What else can I say but that I love Fridays!

No comments: