Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

She Does Justice + Sole Hope

I'm not sure if you noticed, but on my sidebar this month there are some pretty new blogs + shops being featured. Since I changed the way I do sponsorship at the beginning of the year I'm now able to be more selective and intentional with who/what I have represented on my happy space. Though, at first I was hesitant to do away with paid sponsorship God revealed very quickly it was the right decision. He has opened many new doors creating amazing opportunities for Take the Cannoli to team up with some rad people. Like really rad.
Take Megan from She Does Justice for instance. Her heart and blog are a true reflection of God's goodness and mercy and + you will love her.  I wanted to introduce you to her today, not only because of what she is doing with her online influence but she is also partnering up with Sole Hope this month and you all know how near and dear they are to my heart.  
Read on to know more about She Does Justice and to get the scoop of an exclusive hoop I created that will be available this month ONLY in her shop in efforts to raise funds for Sole Hope. 

A little bit about Megan and She Does Justice. 


About Megan:
I am a wife. A mother of four. A lover of Jesus.
I love to plan. I love to create. I believe in the importance of community.
I am an advocate for orphans and for the poor.
I want every single person to know that they are loved and important.
I aim to act justly. To love mercy. And to walk humbly.
When we started the process of adopting our daughter from Africa, I started selling handmade items as a fundraiser. The shop was far more successful than we ever anticipated and have watched it continue to grow.
I want to share my passions. My passion for life. And family. And Jesus. And justice.
So enter in. Join me on this journey. My hope is that you come alongside She Does Justice, partner with us, to make much of Him and to show love to the least of these.
Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk humbly. Micah 6:



About She Does Justice:
She Does Justice is an advocate for those who need one. It is a space where organizations who are working for the good of others are recognized. It is a community of people who want to show love to the ‘least of these’. A place where we strive to show those in need that they are known and loved.
We have made it our mission to support organizations who are working to reach those in need, near and far. It doesn’t matter how big or small the organization, if we believe in its mission then we want to help support it. Each month we will spotlight an organization. At the end of the month we will write a check to that organization taken from the overall sales in our shop that month. Each month we will donate at least 10% of our gross profit to an organization to help further their mission.
Our shop is focused on items that work with your lifestyle. Most of our items are handmade and are made by us or other small business owners who have partnered with She Does Justice. These items are made with you in mind. I hope you love them just as much as we do!
Our shop operates as a boutique in how we make and stock items. Our fabrics are special ordered so our scarves and headbands are offered in limited quantity. If you see something you like, don’t hesitate to purchase it because once it sells out we may not be able to reorder the fabric. New collections will be introduced throughout the year, so check back often!
Check the shop out HERE.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How awesome is She Does Justice, right? And this month at least 10% from her shop will be donated to Sole Hope! So in efforts to help raise funds I have created this "Hope" hoop that is hand stitched on vintage floral linen and will be available in her shop only this month. Besides this hoop there are more fun goodies to purchase such as super cute infinity scarves (perfect for spring), art prints and more! Think Easter baskets, upcoming birthday gifts or just a lil' sumtin', sumtin' for yourself. If you are planning on buying a gift why not from somewhere that is going to be giving back. Something for you and something to help save lives. WIN/WIN! Make sure you hop over to her SHOP and be part of something that is helping the lives of others.

No comments: