Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Thankful for these peeps too!

In the beginning of the month I shared how I was thankful for the amazing sponsors and friends that are filling my sidebar this month! I introduced you to a handful of them and today you get to meet the rest!

Each and every one of these peeps are awesome! I asked them to tell me a fave holiday tradition, food item or memory to share and so today I'm so happy to introduce you to the rest of the gang hanging with me this month and hope that you will take a minute to check out there blogs and or shops. Seriously, these gals are fab and you'll be so grateful you stopped by each of their happy places today!
Oh and there may even be a discount in there for you to shop with from one of them!
Hey y'all! I'm Ginny, the blogger behind Chasing Sunshine, a lifestyle blog where I create, cook + share my family. I am so pumped that the Holiday season is here. I LOVE this time of year so much that I wish I could just squeeze it. I especially can't wait to eat sweet potato casserole, shop in crowded malls + snuggle up with my family! 
I'm Nicole the blogger and designer behind The Style Hatch. Thanksgiving may be my favorite holiday to celebrate, because of the food and family. Every year all of my husbands family gets together and I just love it. I also love sweet potato pie- I normally eat it for breakfast that morning! (shh.. don't tell on me)
 shop // blog
Hi, I'm Heather from river and bridge, where you will find stylish, sophisticated invitations and stationery for kids (and grown-ups too!) Right now I am also offering Christmas cards in my shop. With Thanksgiving approaching, I am looking forward to making sandwiches with the leftover turkey. Something about turkey, cranberry sauce and a little stuffing on a roll makes my mouth water! One of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions is writing a note each Thursday in November, telling a person in my life that I am thankful for him or her and why.
 shop // blog
I'm Laura, wife, mother, and lover of Target, caffeine, fresh flowers and new notebooks.
This time of year is my most favorite and now that I have my own little family, I am realizing how precious and important it is to create our own family traditions. One of my favorite memories from Thanksgiving is getting up early, making a yummy breakfast and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together. At the end when Santa comes in on his sleigh...Christmas has officially arrived. I love it, love the memories of this from when I was little and love making them with my own children. 
Hi, my name is Carrie and I blog over at Chasing Big Dreams. My heart is to encourage and inspire alongs along their journeys of dream chasing. I own a shop called Caroline G, where I sell accessories for your little moments to your biggest days. My favorite holiday food is sweet potato casserole. I could eat that for days on end, no joke!
also here is a discount code for you Take the Cannoli readers for 10% off products: holiday10
visit her shop HERE to get your shopping on
Hey there!  I'm Summer from Made By Munchie's Mama.  I blog about everything this wonderful life has to offer, the good the bad and the less than glamourous.  My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is having my entire family together.  I have 4 older brothers who have families of their own so it's loud, crazy and amazing!
Hi there! I am Amanda, wife to Tim, Mama to my kiddos, and the candle lady to mostly everyone else!I am a texas gal. I love God, my family and friends and to create any and everything! Ever since I was a little girl we have celebrated Thanksgiving with my Granny and Grandpa. Thanksgiving is absolutely one of my most favorite times of the year. We have a huge family get together with the best homemade turkey and dressing ever! Everyone brings their favorite dish and we celebrate our entire day of thankfulness together as a family. I am SO very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends. I thank God everyday for these blessings and feel so fortunate my children get to experience them as well. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week. Stop by my neck of the woods and say hello sometime! XOXO


1 comment:

Amanda @ Red Barn Candle Company said...

Thank you for sharing the love, love! ;)

XO~Amanda