So I have been a major slacker of a neighbor lately. Like I am down to just saying hello when unloading the car of groceries and babes, or when I'm grabbing the mail.
Don't get me wrong, I love my neighbors, it's just I've been in and out and short on time and the conversations.
Now that the holidays are approaching I wanted to get back into my groove of baking and what better way then baking lots and then unloading the love to my neighbors.
Plus it's a great way to get the littles involved in helping and teaching them to give to others!
What you'll need:
- Ingredients for your favorite Pumpkin Bread Recipe (or if you're like me and recently boo-hoo'd about it not feeling like Fall in California you'll have an endless supply of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread Mix.)
- A Handy lil' helper(s)
- Container for muffins
- Parchment or Kraft Paper to wrap bread with
What you do:
- Bake your bread or muffins with your helpers
- Once cooled place muffins in containers of choice
- Cover Bread in foil then wrap in parchment or kraft paper & tie off with some festive twine
- Write a sweet note to attach to baked goods
- Have your monsters & princesses deliver the goods
This was such a fun way to spend the day with the kids. Baking, decorating, dressing up and then visiting neighbors. They had so much fun and it helped me not feel like such a slacker neighbor anymore.
Some things: the pumpkin glass jars I scored at the Dollar Tree last year.
Elsie is Rapunzel and Vernon inherited Elsie's dragon costume. They both seemed so big when dressed up I almost couldn't stand it!
Okay, now go and bake something and share the Love!
**also if you haven't already there's still time to enter to WIN a new blog or shop banner design from Tank and Tink HERE!**