So if you haven't caught on to the theme of this month, we're celebrating...big time because I'm turning the Big-Three-Oh! And not because I'm worth celebrating but the life that God has continued to bless me with is. I'm so thankful for the changes God's made in me this past year and love all the new and old friendships he is continually blessing me with. So now that we got the mushy stuff out of the way let's get this party started!
Last week Miss Jenny kicked off the celebration month with a bang and now I'm just as pleased to introduce you to today's favorites as well as another amazing giveaway.
I wanted to give you a run down of some of the things from my "Favorite Things" list, so you'd have a better understanding of why these lovely shops are part of todays giveaway.
Some things I love:
- Make-up - Though somedays I go without I love it. I'm obsessed with good mascara and any and all lipgloss. A girl can't live without this stuff and if you can... I envy you.
- Coffee - A regular cup of Joe or a tasty Pumpkin Spice latte whatever it may be I can't live without it either which is why it's on the top of my fave list!
- Cake Stands - I own too many and any new ones I buy I have to sneak into the house so I am not made to return it, I know I gotz some problems yo'
- Stationary and Paper Goods - I love beautiful note cards and anything paper. I stalk up on boxed thank you's on the regular and am always looking for new stationary
- Unique Statement Pieces - I'm not a big accessory or jewelry girl but I love vintage jewelry or beautiful pieces I can rock!
- Travel - Pre-babies Micah and I traveled... a lot. I used to travel for work and even after Elsie we traveled everywhere. Something about hopping on a plane or checking into a hotel makes my heart sing!
- Vintage EVERYTHING! - I just love a good vintage find or an inherited piece. A story behind each piece makes it so much more special to me.
- Giving Hearts - This also ranks high on my list. I love to help out where I can or be of service to those in need. I love watching others give of themselves to offer hope to others. It blesses me so.
So now that you know a little bit more about me let's get on with this celebration and meet these lovely ladies who are the talent and the hearts behind today's fab giveaway!
Birthday Celebration Group Giveaway
Let's start off the giveaway with a little sumtin' sumtin' from me. Score a $20 gift Card just for kicks because we all need new make-up!
Meet Ashlee from Growing up a Thomas.
I have hung out with Ashlee a few times now and love her to pieces. She has a heart for the Lord and a wit like no other. This girl cracks me up and her blog has become one of my daily reads! Oh and we also share a love for coffee!
Coffee + Great Girl = Forever Friend
This is sweet Brittany from A handcrafted Home.
I discovered my love for refinishing and repurposing old items when my husband and I bought our first home. It seemed impossible to find new items with mid-century style in our price range so we started buying old pieces and fixing them up ourselves. I fell in love with the whole process of rescuing old items and giving them new life. From the experience of refinishing items for my home came the concept for my Etsy shop, A Handcrafted Home. I opened my shop a little over a year ago and it has been amazing to have a creative outlet that gives me so much joy. I’m currently working on some new furniture pieces and lamps to add to my shop soon.
I met miss Brittany at a Penelope Lane Boutique and knew within an instant this tiered server belonged in my collection of cake stands. It totally trumps all my other stands as I use it for every occasion! I absolutely love it!
lovely shop here
Meet the creative YeeVon of Whimsy Whimsical.
I recently worked with YeeVon because she designed the invites & thank you's for Nat's Baby Shower...see here. She was so accommodating and helpful that she has made me a customer for life, or as long as she has her fab shop! Her stationary goods are more than swoon worthy and I'm stoked she's part of the celebration today!
lovely shop here
Meet the lovely Andi of The Hollie Rogue.
Meet the fabulous Kacia of Kacia + Robot
She has a wicked awesome shop with some pretty rad goodies and is also one of the hearts behind She Reads Truth, helping us grow daily in our walks with God. Today she is offering a wooden customizable mini tag. Can we say Luggage tag...yes please! Perfect for your traveling needs and what great timing for the upcoming Influence Conference if you ask me!
subscribe to her blog here
Meet my dear Heather from Vintage Grey
Hello, my name is Heather from vintage grey! I am a vintage girl at heart, and I’m always on the hunt for sweet treasures that I can bring back to life in my home, and in my handmade creations. I love to quilt, crochet, cross-stitch, embroider, and create pure crafty goodness. I am a Christian who loves Jesus, and each day I am seeking His will for my life. This year the Lord has lead me on a new venture of starting a blog and opening up a shoppe. Both have been such blessings! My little shoppe specializes in vintagey tea towels and other lovely goodies all made with re-cherished linens and modern fabrics to give your home a handmade, vintage touch. Would love for you to come by my blog and say hi!!
A girl who shares my love of vintage, do a dare say even more?! She has a heart for the Lord and a mean talent for crafting! This girl is legit and I'm excited she is adding some vintage flare into today's giveaway! This sweet brooch made with vintage Fabric is a must have!
I will be donating $25 to your choice of organization in your name so please click through these links and check out what these amazing people are doing to help change lives in this world!
Please use rafflecopter below for entry into the giveaway and make sure to stop by these lovely shops and blogs to say hi!
Thank you all for celebrating with me and the very best of luck to you!
***Please note that the rafflecopter may seem a tad tedious but it's only a click of a button per entry, please don't feel overwhelmed and know I chose this option to make it easier on you. With that being said please no shady business, the winner will be verified so make sure to actually follow the necessary links requested.
***winner from last weeks celebration***
***#133 Traci Mae...email me girlie***
a Rafflecopter giveaway