Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Scenes from the Weekend

my parents came over Saturday with a full on picnic in tow
so we headed to the park
where we ate, played and relaxed for hours
 
 Vernon has taken to this bucket and has been wearing it all weekend
 it was warm enough for me to wear one of my fave vintage pieces to church
 
after the awesome service which filled our souls with a great message we went and filled our tums with some yummy BBQ
 
then Micah & Elsie headed to Disneyland for some father daughter time
 I stayed behind with the lil' man so he could nap and I could catch up on some things
bible study
shop orders
blog
 and because he can't seem to eat one meal without wearing almost all of it, there was plenty of baths this weekend

 our hearts are full and wish we had another day before the week begins




5 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend!

The Ward Family said...

Love those tire swings! Haven't seen those in forever! Is it hard for you not to go with Micah and Elsie? It was always so hard for me but convinced myself some alone time and father/daughter time is good. I never want to miss out on the fun! Weather is great for a picnic!

jennifer said...

I love Elsie's faces at the park. Don't even get me started on that boy!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! I love picnics. :) & your kiddos are just too cute!

Unknown said...

I am loving your blog! I just became a new follower on Hello Cotton. Can't wait to continue to follow along.