Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

photography

When I was six months preggo with Vernon and still pretty new to the Orange County area I stumbled across Julie Marie Photography on Facebook. I booked her based off of her featured portfolios and her ridiculously affordable pricing. I was in love within minutes of meeting her and immediately deemed her our family photographer.
A few months after our first session we had her come and do a family shoot when Micah's family was visiting from out of state for our annual Ensor Family vacay. She was just as much a pleasure to work with the second time around and I mean we had a whole slew of photos needed to be done for each family. She was so patient and a blast to shoot with.

Then a few months after that we hired her again for more family shots and another Christmas card shot. By this point she was practically like family. HAHA!
(*ahem recognize this one? blog button yo')
Then most recently I worked with her for some personal shots and couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome. 
I can literally go on and on about how amazing she is to work with. Plus she is fantastic with the babies. I mean for having a daughter who cries at the sight of a camera you gotta be pretty darn good. 

I just love her so much, I had to share her with all of you
Meet Julie...
As a mother I absolutely understand the intense desire to hold your babies close and remember EVERY moment of their little lives. The one word solution to this desire came easily to me, as I have been attached to a camera for as long as I can remember... PHOTOS! In 2009 I decided to take my passion for photography and start my own business. For the past two and a half years I have had the privilege of meeting and photographing hundreds of beautiful faces. I am blessed to say that I absolutely ADORE what I do and take pride in giving my clients images of those smiles, moments, faces and embraces to enjoy over and over again!


Julie Marie provides Maternity, Newborn, Family, Headshots, Boudoir and Rock the Dress photography. For contact info, pricing and packages, as well as her portfolio, please visit her website at www.photographybyjuliemarie.com You can also "like" her Fan page via Facebook where she offers seasonal specials as well as awesome giveaways.

Umm did you catch that? Go like her Facebook page HERE for awesome giveaways! She is about nine people away from offering her next one so if you are in the Orange County area or nearby, scoot on over there for a chance at it!

Thanks Julie for capturing such sweet moments of my family. I think I need to book you for a Trash the Dress sesh next!






5 comments:

Kara Renee said...

So exciting! I wish I was in the area. I have a feeling we're going to need a very good photographer soon!

jennifer said...

me too for the dress trashing sesh!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Wow! All of these photos are amazing.

I'm definitely going to check her out!

Kate @ BROhaha said...

Great pictures! {Of course it helps that you have such a lovely family :)}

Autumn said...

You and your family are beautiful!