Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Two months, Too fast

So today was Vernon's two month appointment. Two months! Can you believe it? I'm still trying to grasp it. Before the appt I asked Micah how much he thought Vernon weighed and he guessed 12 lbs. I was like ummm, I know he is chubby but that would almost be half of Elsie's weight, there is no way he is that big. Boy was I wrong. He weighed 12 lbs.14 oz! Almost 13 lbs. He IS half of Elsie's weight. All I wanted was a chunky healthy baby boy and that's exactly what I got.  So I totally forgot the camera (sheesh) but Micah snapped a few shots with his phone. This is the song we've been singing to Vernon these past few weeks and have deemed it "his" song for the now. Enjoy.



 Micah entertaining the babes while in the waiting room
 Vernon getting measured
waiting for the doc
 getting weighed

Oh we just love our little man so much. Don't you just want to squish him...

4 comments:

Asquare said...

I sooooo wanna squish...

Kristi and Ken said...

hahaha LOVE the rolypoly song! I can just see you two singing that to him! can't wait to squish him! And, NO, I cannot believe it has been two months already!!!!

The Ward Family said...

YES!! I do! I've been wanting to come visit you. Carter has a runny nose so maybe when he doesn't! Our girls and boys are so close in age!! He is so cute!!

DawnaHartman said...

He is PRECIOUS! I want to squeeze him. Seeing him so chill is amazing to me. My child has something to say about everything...