Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

More on Vermont

I realized after soon after my last post that I had only downloaded pics from one of our cameras, so I have more from the beginning of our adventures. I would've posted them the next day but I only had internet in the hotel we were staying in at Quebec, the cabin had no internet.
Anyway here are a few pics that should've made the first cut.

This is how much luggage we had when we arrived. Please note that we had one more than this when we arrived home!!!

They had cow statues all over the Vermont airport. Elsie loved them and it kept her entertained while we figured out our rental car situation. This is one of her mooing at the cows.

Here are a few pics of our cozy cabin!






















No comments: