Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Tea Party

I hosted my very own tea party this past Saturday and it was marvelous! I would even go as far as saying it went perfect except for the weather. It was over 100 degrees, I know right! So disappointing. We had an array of scones and breads which Shan baked and then so many scrumptious bites, such as Turkey sandwiches with cranberry spread, Ham w/ apple and sharp cheddar sandwiches and ham & swiss puffs, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I don't have photos of the food table which I'm thoroughly disappointed about, I did take pictures of it just not with my own camera, so they exist somewhere. I know I will get copies of the photos, not sure when and that is why I'm blogging ahead w/o them. Elsie was so cute in her tea garb, actually all of the little princesses that came were so cute in their tea attire. The ladies were beautiful as well.
I'm thinking of hosting a tea for every Holiday, it is just so fun, especially when you have friends like mine that actually get into it!
look at these girls all dolled up!
Elsie was about to go down for her nap and I think this was taken right before she yawned, but it looks as though she is going to kick your butt, don't mess eh'
all gussied up
inside joke
enjoying the food

2 comments:

DawnaHartman said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time at this Girlie Tea Party!!! So fun!

And I it does not surprise me that it hit over 100 in Menifee. Holy desert town...

jennifer said...

I am so glad everything went so well. My niece is the most precious pumpkin eater ever!!