Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Time Flies

I woke up and realized that we are in a new year and that I am about to be a mommy in less than three months. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant, and now I am preparing a nursery, planning for lamaze and parenting classes and getting bigger everyday.

I am going back to 2008 for a moment to reflect on the end of the year that I failed to blog about. The weekend before Christmas was Micah's Christmas party on a yacht in the Newport Harbor light parade again. It was fabulous!
The following day, Saturday Dec. 20th we purchased (with cash) my new Honda Pilot. I love it! It is the perfect family car.
We left the very next day in our new ride and headed to Ruidoso to visit Micah's family and to slow down for a few days. Oh wait, we had Christmas with my family first and then headed out to New Mexico later that night. Joshua my little brother came with and had a blast (I think.) We were there for a week and then headed home.

The last week that lead into the new year is a complete blur for me. I became quite ill on my last day in Ruidoso and ended up in the ER Monday morning due to extreme dehydration. They monitored Elsie and had to treat me as if I was going into pre-term labor, which was the scariest thing for me. It took a few days for me to recover but knowing that my baby girl was safe inside of me was all I cared about. That scare seriously has changed this pregnancy tremendously. I thought I couldn't love Elsie more than I already do but having a small scare like that made me realize how much more connected and in love I am with this little girl. I am just so ready to meet her already.
Now I am a full six months pregnant, well almost 6 1/2 actually. Crazy to think I am in my 3rd trimester already! See like I said, time flies.
Please enjoy some snap shots of the events that happened in the past few weeks. Baby bump shot to come.
Micah's Christmas Party

My new ride!

My mama and I
Snow storm, which was awesome!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

That was a fun snow storm wasn't it. Can't wait to see you guys in 2 WEEKS!!

Ashley said...

My friend had her baby today and she was due March 24. It made me think of you automatically so it was scary. But good gosh your pregnant and you can wear expensive looking dresses and still look ADORABLE lucky lucky lucky! lol Now I can actually say your pregnant because I saw your belly and NOW the pictures show! hehe well I'm so excited for this summer to come up and see you guys and hold my new baby cousin! =] I love you guys so much and can't wait to see the pictures of the baby when she arrives! I know that this baby is going to be very spoiled by you guys! Love you! =]