Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Where's Nat? cont'd

Ok please read the blog below. I wrote so much that I had to continue on another post. So this is a continuation of the one below.

So in between renovating our kitchen, planning a wedding, basking in the Mexico sun we were able to take a few days and head out to New Mexico to spend the weekend with the family. It was so good to be with everyone. I almost forgot what it feels like to be around everyone and how much I love it. I love being able to hold my nieces and sit and talk about nothing with Jen. Her and I so it almost everyday over the phone but it is so much better in person. Plus we were able to hang out with Ken and Kristi. We have hung out with Ken when we met him in Nashville last year but that we hadn't had a chance to see the newly engaged couple together. We loved Ken and think he will mesh well with our crazy clan. While in Ruidoso we were able to throw K&K a surprise engagement dinner party at Casa Blanca, one of our fave restaurants there.

Party Planning committee, a.k.a (bridesmaids)

awww, the happy little couple


Look at this precious face, and Katy is so cute too!


So what am I up to now...well I am drinking my Chai Ruby red tea while Micah is at bible study with Davey. It is Saturday morning and I am going to primer the kitchen floor before we lay down the new flooring tomorrow. I am going to spend an hour deciding what outfit to where tonight. We are going to see Larry the Cable Guy live in L.A. It was one of Micah's Christmas gifts from me and I can't wait. Basically I feel Fant-tab-ulous! I can actually take time to do things now. I am never rushed to go from one thing to the next. As many of you know us and our crazy schedule, I realized that a job interfered with my life. It took to much of my time. I know this sounds crazy but even if I wanted to, I couldn't get a job right now. I have too many things planned. I am driving out to Monterey next week to look at a possible location for the wedding. Then I have a garage sale to prepare for next Saturday. Then we are hosting a St.Patty's party with Shan. Then I am flying out to Nashville for a few days, then we are hosting Easter here again this year. See what I mean, where would a job fit into this mix. It doesn't, and so when my life slows down I might think about getting a part time gig at a coffee shop or bookstore.

I actually am praying about a new business venture of my own, I will fill you in on the details in the upcoming months but right now I get to plan a wedding and enjoy life.

OK, let's all take a deep breathe together because these next few months are going to be one heck of a ride!





3 comments:

Micah Ensor said...

Nice recap! I'm so proud of you for getting back to life and not letting work get in the way!

I LOVE IT!!! AND YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Steph and I are so stoked for you guys. I don't know what to say, because words can't even come close to explaining what you and Micah are doing, but let me just say this: You guys are living proof. I think you know what I'm saying. The level of discipline you both exercise is inspiring and more intense than anything in this life. God bless you both.

jennifer said...

where are the kitchen pictures? It is sunday people!!