Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Top of da mornin' to ya

So of course any excuse I can come up with for Micah to let me host a party happens often, but St.Patty's is not one of them. Micah loves St. Patrick's Day just as much as me. Neither of us have any Irish blood or anything like that but we love preparing that traditional meal and hanging out with friends. So, we had three crock pots of the Corned Beef and Cabbage brewing, as well as potato soup. We had lots of snacks and treats to go along with that. I thought we would have played our usual round of Cranium (very addicting board game, with the right group) but my brother Bear brought over Rock Band and basically that consumed the evening until the last couple (Quiggle's) left after 1:00 am.









No comments: