Pin It

In true Stitch Fix Fashion

Before I get into the deets about my "fix" I wanted to fill some of you newbies in on what Stitch Fix actually is.
I was introduced to Stitch Fix last summer and have been completely hooked ever since. 
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. They get your style and size preferences, then send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. No two Fixes are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you. It's like having a personal stylist helping you out with what to wear and how to wear it, without ever having to leave the comfort of your home. 
"Without leaving the comfort of your home" is what caught my attention months back. That is why I tried them out in the first place. Ever since Vernon could walk, shopping has become quite the chore (most times). Having two rambunctious littles in the changing room isn't always fun and so this was a perfect solution.  I just figured I'd give it a try not knowing I'd be scheduling one right after the other! They have literally made shopping not only fun again but very convenient. 
So if you haven't seen my last fixes you can check all five of them ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR & FIVE where I explain more about all of this goodness in those posts.
And if you want to sign up to get your fix on you can do that HERE.
So let's get on with what I actually received in this fix, shall we?
When I initially opened my fix I loved every piece and thought I would go for the gold and get the whole box. Unfortunately some of the pieces did not love me as much as I loved them... however I was completely stoked about the few items I did keep and can't wait to rock them!
Actually, I have already worn the military jacket twice and have planned to wear the flutter sleeve dress this weekend on a date with Micah! Oh and speaking of that dress, I seriously skipped around like a kid in a candy store when I saw it because anything that I can pair with my favorite tangerine pumps is a total win in my mind!
As much as I loved that collar necklace I have one quite similar to it and thought it foolish to buy another, although anything collar-esque makes my heart go pitter patter! 
The ruffle tank and black bow skirt just did nothing for me. I even tried styling each with a million things from my closet to no avail. 
But you see that's the beauty of it, I can try each piece on with things from my own closet to see whether I love it and can make it work with what I have. So much easier than trying to picture what it would look like with something I have back in my closet if I were out shopping in a store or even worse thinking I like it only to have to make the trip back to the store to return it. With StitchFix, I literally just place unwanted pieces in a paid return postage bag and leave it for my postman. Easy peasy.
I can't wait to schedule my next one and maybe switch up my style preferences a bit this time around. So have you scheduled your fix yet? Get on it peeps! You can get your first fix HERE!
Hold the phone!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS I almost forgot! I was completely surprised to find out that I was deemed one of Stitch Fix's "Top Stitch Fix Bloggers of 2012" I was so honored to be part of the fab line up of ladies they had selected. Seeing how I'm not a fashion blogger I was beyond thrilled to be one of the top ten. So fun, right?!
linking up with Lindsay this week
pleated poppy

21 comments:

Amber said...

Cute outfits! And I love your eye makeup!

Amber
http://mylifeunmasked.blogspot.com/

the hollie rogue said...

ahh! kacia and I both have that dress too! love it :)

Hanna said...

I have yet to try them but I suppose I'll wait until I'm not 8 months pregnant:) such cute things!!! I love that black coat!!!

Kacia said...

You are so freaking CUTE!!!! And we're TWINS!!!

Kim said...

you.are.so.stunning!!!

post baby i will definitely be trying stitch fix :D

Melanie Montgomery said...

Every outfit looked great on you! Even the "bleh" pink top!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

AH! you're seriously too adorable!!!
and it's no surprise that you're one of the top stitch fix ladies...hello...gorgeous!
Love you my friend!

molly june. said...

um, that blue dress is KILLER!
now i know what stitch fix is. hahaha!!
thank you for the earlier vox.
i can now sleep tonight ;)
you are hawt.

Kristen said...

I love, love, love that jacket!! It's fantastic! You all are swaying me to try stitch fix!!

Niki Caron said...

You look amazing in everything! I definitely love the jacket and I'm obsessed with that dress!!!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I've never heard of these guys before - thanks for mentioning them, what a fun concept. Some of those pieces are really cute!

Autumn said...

The stuff they send is so cute! I have seen a couple of reviews and I am always so impressed.

Cindii said...

Those are really cute outfits!! Btw, I am hosting a bauble sway if you liked to check it out!

dedivahdeals.com said...

Blog hopping - what a great concept and the outfits look very nice on you!

Shio Waline said...

Congrats on being "Top Stitch Fix Bloggers of 2012" that is awesome! I am def interested in this Stitch Fix, looks fun :) By the way, you looked great in all your outfits even the "bleh" & "frumpy" ones! :)

xoxo,
Shio

Lindsay said...

I am so in love with that first dress. So cute and it looks fabulous on you!

Jamee @ A New Kind of Normal said...

I have read about Stitch Fix a couple times this week (after never hearing of it before) so I may just have to check it out! I love that dress and the jacket! I am a sucker for a cute jacket! Also love your hair and your makeup! I am a first-time visiter (and new follower!) stopping by from the WIWW linkup!

Alisa Marie said...

Oh wow, I've never heard of Stitch Fix, that's so cool! I love that blue jacket so cute!

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

Ummm..how come you're the cutest thing ever? Pretty much ALL of that looks good on you. That necklace is my fave!

Brooke said...

Very cute! I like all of them!


=) Brooke

readeatcreate.com said...

That dress is so you! I really like it a ton. And StitchFix is probably the best idea anyone ever came up with! I always get so excited when I get a box!
xoxo