Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Christmas in a Box

So today I have a very special treat for you from Ginny of Chasing Sunshine! Ginny was one of my roommates at the Influence Conference and is the sweetest gal around. Her blog will draw you in instantly with her beautiful pictures of her kiddos and will have you drooling over all the scrumptious goodies she whips up in her kitchen. Make sure you hop on over to her blog where you will be inspired to be creative in more ways than I can count!
So without further ado, meet the beautiful Ginny!
Hi y'all! I am so thrilled to be here today to share this FUN holiday DIY with all of you. But first, let me introduce myself.

My name is Ginny! I am the blogger behind  Chasing Sunshine, a lifestyle blog with recipes and DIYs mixed in here and there. I'm a football loving, Texas girl with two little ones and a wonderful hubby.

Oh and one more thing, I just LOVE Nat! See, we were roomies together at Influence Conference and I couldn't have asked for a better person to room with. She is so friendly and made me feel welcome from the moment I met her. WE had such a great time and I can't wait until the day that we get to hug each other in person again!

So anyways, enough about me. Let's talk about CHRISTMAS IN A BOX! Ever have a hard time trying to figure out what to get a neighbor, co-worker or friend. Well, I have solved your problem (you are welcome)! But seriously, this is the easiest to put together and it is super awesome.




What you need: a box of any kind, mason jar filled with hot cocoa mix + marshmallows, a mini stocking (got mine at Target), mini tinsel (also from Target), mini set of battery powered lights (these are from Ikea), a mini handmade banner, ornament and a yummy Christmas treat of your choice.

What to do: pack everything in a box, deliver and let your recipient ENJOY! The whole point is to bring a little CHRISTMAS CHEER to someone.

I also created a small tag inside that reads:

THIS CHRISTMAS IN A BOX
IS JUST FOR YOU
TINSEL, LIGHTS AND A BANNER TOO
IT IS A MINI PARTY
TO BRING YOU JOY
SO GO AHEAD AND 
ENJOY!



It might be used to decorate an office desk or a small corner in a house. However it is used I guarantee it will bring a smile to anyone's face.

Well, that is all I have. I hope I gave some gifting inspiration to y'all. Please stop by and say HI and let me know you came from Take the Cannoli. I would love to have you! xo-ginny

FIND ME HERE TOO:
Image Map

8 comments:

Rachel @ Polka Dots and Lemonade said...

Such a cute idea - I love it! This would be perfect for my hubby's workplace gift exchange.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!! What a cute idea!

Blanca said...

This is so awesome! Are there printables for the outer and inside tags?

I love it! Thank you for sharing, ladies. Happy Holidays!

Rachel said...

Too cute! Definitely a great gift idea! I love it:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginny! You have such a cute family! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas gift idea :D Off to check out your blog.

Unknown said...

Adorable idea! So excited to be following you now... thanks for joining in the GFC hop! ((hugs))
Heather
stringtownhome.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Oh!!! I adore this idea!!!! I might just have to make one and find someone in need to give it to! Thanks for the inspiration!!! I'm off to check out your blog now:)

Xoxo Hanna
www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Sarah Tucker said...

Perfect idea! Her and her fam are GORG!