Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Holiday Gifts + Shop Update

Can I first just say thank you.
Thank you for all the love and support for this blog and my shop.
Oh that lil' ole shop God blessed me with. 
A little shop which is growing bigger by the day.
A shop that blossomed out of love and faith.
A shop God used to help carry me out of a very difficult time in my life.
Using an embroidery skill I hadn't put to practice in over a decade. Only starting it up again as a therapeutic outlet, something to make me slow down and be still with my God.
He knew it was going to be used for something more. 
Something bigger than myself. 
I prayed over opening the shop, a shop I had no idea I even wanted to own. 
A shop that was requested by so many after donating pieces to different raffles to raise funds.
I had no idea what I was doing or if I should even be doing it.
It hasn't even been a full year and I have made over two hundred hoops!
I had wanted my blog and shop to be used to bless others and in return I have been so, so blessed.
I thought that if I could bless others with these hoops and my hope be that they would bring comfort and joy to others like they did for me, then I wanted to do it.
Now here I am only ten months later dumbfounded that I can't keep up with orders. Most importantly that God would bless my socks off with all these orders. 
I hadn't planned on this getting mushy.
I just wanted to pop in and let you know a few things about the shop and yet this just spilled out of me. 
So I guess this is me. As I'm twisting my right foot in the ground all nervous like while twiddling my fingers and staring down at my shoes, coming humbly and saying thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

So dry your eyes and let's get on with what I came to say in the first place.

Last week I posted on Instagram new items that I listed before Black Friday. I thought I'd share them with you here for those of you who don't follow me on instagram or Facebook (and why not is the real question.) Almost all have sold out since the Holiday Sale but before I posted this I checked to make sure there was at least one of each of the ones I would show you here.
I know this may be bad timing and all after just spilling my heart and thanking you but I also have some not so fun news...

This week is the last week to order hoops! With the Holidays approaching and the amount of orders I've already received this week, I don't want to look back and see I've stitched my Holiday away. Though I love it (absolutely love it) I also love spending time with my family and making magical memories with them. 
So with that being said any custom, recreation or regular orders must be placed by this Friday Nov.30th in order to be stitched with love, otherwise I won't be taking new orders until the New Year.
However, I will be making Bow Garlands until about mid December and added NEW Holiday Colors into stock. 
Just enough cuteness to add to your everyday or holiday decor. They will also make the perfect gift for that hard to shop for person or try the tiny bow garlands for the cutest stocking stuffer ever!
Now before I stop shamelessly shoving my shop items down your throat there is just one more thing. I had received many requests for ornaments or more of a variety of the tiny hoops for the Holiday Season and though I would have loved to make a whole Christmas line, time just didn't permit. With that being said I did create this little gem for you all and even came up with a few ways you could use it!
How can you even handle this much cuteness + the hoop is pretty darn snazzy as well. Of course there is a very limited number of these bad boys in the shop so make sure you snag one. With each Mini Home Sweet Home Hoop I will be including an ornament hook and magnet strip in with the package so you can turn this little treasure into whatever your little heart desires! 
You can get your shopping on HERE

Make sure to follow me on instagram @takethecannoli1 or on Facebook HERE for some fun last minute sales or giveaways I will be having! Plus I will be adding one of a kind tiny hoops and more in the coming weeks!! So be on the look out through IG and FB! 
Happy Tuesday, make it a great one!

5 comments:

Loretta said...

I'm encouraged by your story. God is good. I love the hoops, especially the first one.

Danielle said...

I really love that you let God lead you in your shop and that it sprouted from your quiet time with Him. That's exactly how my knitting & prayer ministry started and I completely understand that there is no better feeling than something God has guided you to. I adore your hoops, you are so talented! I hope you enjoy the Christmas season with your family!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So many cute ways! Darling photos :) xo Holly

Shannon said...

I am truly inspired by your faith and your success. I had no idea that your shop was that new. Congratulations! I stumbled upon your site via twitter a while ago and absolutely adore your work. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and get to spend lots of time with your beautiful family!

Hollie said...

oh wow, I love those bow garlands!!! Much success to you!