Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Scenes via iphone

So Tricia (my sista from another mista) came down from the Bay Area this weekend which of course always means all the girls getting together to celebrate her. You know because why not celebrate her friendship.
But it just so happened that our girl Melissa was celebrating her 30th birthday and what better way than pool side with our best girls. We all consumed way too much licorice and Sour Patch Kids and I'm pretty sure everyone left with tan lines, even my porcelain white Trish.

It was so wonderful relaxing and laughing with all my girls, taking a much needed break from embroidering hoops. I needed that time fueled with lots of laughs, catching up on everyone's lives and planning our next road trip!

This was basically the highlight of my weekend! Oh and eating the best sushi last night with Micah on our date night, but of course I don't have any pictures of that. I turned my iPhone off and put it away so I could enjoy my time with him, just us. 

It was a lovely weekend but now I must get back to embroidering as I only have a few days left to prepare for Saturday's Boutique!! I'm getting so excited!


Will you be attending?


Happy Monday!





5 comments:

Rags to Stitches Blog said...

Yay!! for amazing friendships and 30th birthdays. I love all the pictures of you with your sweet sweet friends. I'm so glad that the party went well, did you save me a cupcake? ;-) You know since you voxed me while making them. hehe

vintage grey said...

Looks like you had such a wonderful weekend!! Happy Birthday to your sweet friend!! I will be turning 30 this year, too!! Looking forward to Sat.!! xo Heather

No(dot dot)el said...

I really love that lil pretty you just made. And Yay!! For Besties and Girl Time and Holy Schnikeys is your bestie brave for getting the chest tatts. Seriously, that takes some Neeners!!(That's what we call Balls around these parts) Looks like it was a great, great weekend.

No(dot dot)el said...

Oh and I so wish I could attend Saturday boutique.

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Wonderful news! I have nominated your blog for The Versatile Blogger Award - please go to my site to check out the rules / guidelines.
JoAnn
sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com