Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Monday

Today my house is quiet. too quiet. The babies are at Grandma and Grandpa's and I will be picking them up tomorrow. Though I know they will be loved and doted on all day and night, and that they are having a blast annnnd that I will be able to get caught up on so much that needs to be completed before the boutique, I can't help but feel lonely and missing those two sweet faces like cray cray.
Our weekend was short and sweet yet very productive. We relaxed, had morning dance parties and late night dance parties. 
My dear friend Kate came over to paint my backdrop for the boutique and I was able to stitch quite a bit as we sat and talked while both knocking out our work. Sunday was a busy day. After church Micah drove the kids up to my parents house while I stayed back to get ready for a pin-up styled product shoot I was privileged to take part in for Miss Emmy from Much Ado About You! 
Not only was she the sweetest thing ever to work with but she let us keep the clothes she bought for the shoot, loaded us up with awesome swag from her adorable shop and even offered to buy us dinner! Just being part of this fun shoot was enough for me! Plus I felt I so uncomfortable taking any of the product or clothes she was giving because not only was I late, but the shoot was so easy that it was one of the shortest shoots I've ever been a part of. Definitely no work involved, just fun to be had. 

The night was a total win because I was already done up and the kids were away we went out on a date, just us. 
I would love to chat more and write about so many things that have been on my heart lately but I need to use this day to stitch and prep. 
If you haven't already, make sure do snag your lovely free printable here and mark your calendars for the 21st for the boutique! Fifty amazing indie shops will be selling at the event and admission is Free-Fifty-Free! How could you say no to a day of summer shopping and not just any shopping but from so many talented and unique vendors! 
Hope to see you there! Off to stitch!

And Happy Monday!


5 comments:

Rachel @ Polka Dots and Lemonade said...

Love the backdrop. You are too cute! Happy stitching!! :-)

the hollie rogue said...

such a fun weekend! i'd love to know your tips/tricks for getting ready for a boutique/market. i'm doing my first one at the influence conference and have no idea where to start! best of luck :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend. Enjoy your quiet, especially after that yucka poopy story you deserve it.
Also that backdrop for the photo shoot was A mazing!

vintage grey said...

Sweet photos!! How great you got to keep the pretty clothes! Happy stitching to you! xo Heather

{oc cottage} said...

oh wow does that shoot ever look like fun! and i LOVE the mane of your blog! ;}

m ^..^