Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

S'mores and more




This weekend we ate S'mores every. single. day
and it was glorious

I scored a castle shaped bird house for $3.99 at Michaels and had craft time with Elsie for hours on end on Saturday 
she is so proud of her castle. she did it all by herself


we ate super healthy
hot dogs, In & Out, S'mores
ya workin on our fitness fo' sho' wasn't happenin'

went flea market shopping with my girl Melissa then headed to the Patchwork Indie Craft Fair down the street from me which was loads of fun.
Lots of talented vendors and met this sweet girl and saw all her goodies

my dad brought over some wicked awesome pillows my mom made from an old heirloom quilt she scored for $3 at a garage sale
love my new pillows

it was a swimming, relaxing, s'more making type of holiday
we were blessed by visits from friends and family throughout

it was a fabulous long holiday weekend 
How was yours?

7 comments:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

Omg hot dogs and smores?! Yummmy! Looks like you had a blast!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

MMmm, those s'mores look tasty! Loving the sweet little bow in your hair, too. :)

laura said...

new to the blog here....enjoying reading so much! wanted to share my s'mores secret with you - if you're a reese cup kinda girl, replace the regular hershey's chocolate bar with a reeses cup and you will be in s'more heaven! yum!

Micah Ensor said...

In picture #2 Vernon is most definately playing air guitar with the broom!

Unknown said...

S'Mores are one of my favorite things um... EVER! ;) My weekend was great! It also included smores!

Shon said...

Ooh, looks like you all had a ball!! In and Out and S'mores? Yummo!

I am just dropping by to say hi. I met you via the New Year's Eve Blog Party!

Happy Summer!

Unknown said...

Smores every day sounds just about perfect