Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Weekend Faves

My weekend was packed full. A good full. Filled with family and friends. Plus there was a time of productivity which enabled me to finish up a few orders. I wasn't able to officially wake up this morn until I drank a full cups worth of coffee and the clock read 9:30. but come on. it was the weekend. 
trip to my local fave fabric store
M&L fabrics in Anaheim. Go there.just not with two babies.two days in a row.
waking to see this in the hallway was pretty awesome. I love my lil' Pearl.
Celebration cupcakes for our best friends move to their new home
impromptu family trip to Disneyland after a family nap late Sunday afternoon
 enjoying the parade with perfect spots from where we sat and sipped lattes
 I love weekends that end like this

5 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Lovely pics♥ Newest follower from Little Penelope Lanes FB page :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful weekend!!
My 3 year old is sitting next to me right now and when she saw the Castle she said
MAMA ARE YOU TAKING ME THERE??
So jealous you live close enough :)

Kara Renee said...

Geez, I wish I lived in Florida and could just pop over to Disney World! Mega jealous. And wow those cupcakes look great!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Trips to the fabric store are always fun! & those cupcakes look super yummy. :)

Rags to Stitches Blog said...

Aww sounds like such a relaxing, fun weekend!! Missed being at Disneyland with you guys today. Muah! See you tomorrow love!