Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

La Jolla

So in hopes of Elsie coming sooner than later we thought it be good to do some walking and what better place than La Jolla, CA. My family came down and we headed out there. The weather was absolutely beautiful, Micah and I were shocked considering the time of year and how the weather has been this past week. We enjoyed the tide-pools, ocean breeze and sea lions. We drove into San Diego for dinner and just parked and said we were n an adventure to try something new and ended up having a fab dinner at Henry's Grill & Pub in San Diego's Gaslamp District. After dinner we walked around to a few shops. On the way home we stopped in Escondido to treat my family to Donut Corner. Some hole in the wall 24-hour Donut shop that is just fantastic. I got a blueberry donut, and a chocolate cake one as well, not sure what everyone else got but I know we were all very happy with our selections and then very regretful about a half hour later. Too much of a good thing can be bad, I will admit, especially when we should've waited until our dinners digested. It was such a wonderful day, but doesn't look like there will be any action from the baby girl tonight, who knows I might be on track for my due date after all.

I have no idea what they were all staring at but I snapped a shot real quick

4 comments:

Jammie said...

It sounds like you had a great day. I can't decide what I wan Elsie to do. It would be nice if she would come early so she would you all would be in a routine but it would be exciting to be there when the little girl is born. I love you all.

shannon said...

I am SO telling Dave that you wore flip flops down to the tide pools. I supposed you were probably jumping over ravines and climbing the cliff walls, too? sigh. You're killing me, Buster.

Moon & Little said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl! Congrats to you!

DawnaHartman said...

What were you doing down there by the tide pools? And more importantly, HOW did you get down there? I have a difficult time making my way down there myself...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. The pictures are amazing! La Jolla is one of my most favorite places, along w/downtown San Diego.