Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pin It

Bonjour de Quebec

Aside from the fact that I am missing home miserably, this place is beautiful. I love it here but it is far too romantic to visit alone, I needed Micah here to enjoy it. Their Autumn is so much more beautiful then ours. I took in it's beauty as I was enjoying a cafe latte while sitting alone in the park. I literally sat for an hour, without a book, ipod or cell phone. Just me and my thoughts. I was comforted by sail boats sailing along the river, and by the color of the leaves. I have never seen such a vibrant red on a tree before. I felt like I was a different person. I mean I toured Le Chateau Frontenac, which is the castle located in old Quebec all by myself, I hailed a cab (which I have never done) and I ate alone in a restaurant and read a book while I was in there. Weird. So not like me. I mean it was a nice change but I much prefer to be surrounded by family and friends. For instance, seeing something amazing isn't that exciting as when you have someone there with you to share in the excitement. I must also say that the food here is exceptionally good. I haven't been disappointed yet. Although no matter how good the food is I would rather be home eating jiffy pop snuggled up on the couch with Micah. Until then I have taken a few pictures that I would like to share with you all.



This is where I was sitting at the park.


This one's for you Shan...

No comments: